In this position, you will help with the responsibility for managing and meeting the revenue and profit targets for the brand through the creation and modification of brand strategy and all elements of the marketing mix (advertising, promotion, packaging, product development guidelines and in-store activity including customer specific programming).
Key Accountabilities Include helping:
- To own the brands equity
- To develop strategic vision for the brands
- To develop annual marketing plan including growth strategies and tactics including advertising, consumer promotion, account specific promotions, launch innovation, product improvements and other activities
- To link with the innovations group to gain proper innovation pipeline, or the brands
- To own the brand P&L with responsibility to optimize pricing, to link with supply chain to strengthen cost position, to link with sales to align to trade spend, etc.
- Leading cross functional teams to achieve brand goals
- Working closely with sales to identify and close on high revenue & profit generating opportunities
- Developing and gaining alignment to the marketing plans in a challenging, competitive marketplace
- Meeting the needs of multiple constituencies including the consumer, sales, and customers
- Willingness to own the business and handle assignments ranging from strategic work to "getting your hands dirty
- Managing multiple projects while remaining responsive and flexible to meet sales needs
- Prioritizing and focus in a complex environment